1. Choose your account type below to open your Linn Group clearing account:
Online Electronic Account Forms (filled out in a secure area of our website)
U.S.A. and all Account Types
- Individual Account
- Joint Account
- Sole Proprietorship
- Supplemental Disclosure Document (must be signed if you've never traded futures before)
- Personal Guarantee (Required for Corporations, IRA Accounts, Sole Proprietorships, LLCs)
- NFA Third Party Letter (required if someone is managing your trading account)
- Corporations, LLCs, Partnerships, Trusts & Pension Plans
- IRA Account Forms (Both the IRA Forms and the regular Individual Account Form at the top of this list need to be filled out...IN the IRA Account Form can choose from Roth or aTraditional IRA)
- All Non-USA Account must fill out: Supplemental Customer Information
- Canadians please please fill out: Canadian Non-Solicitation Statement
- Beneficial owner solely claiming foreign status or treaty benefits download - W8-Ben
- Foreign Partnership - W-8ECI or W-8IMY
- Foreign government, international organization, foreign central bank of issue, tax exempt organization or private foundation - W-8EXP or W-8ECI
- Person acting as an intermediary - W-8ECI or W-8IMY
- Person claiming an exemption from US withholding on income effectively connected with the conduct of a trade or business in the United States - W-8ECI
Additional Account Documentation
Mailing Address and Fax Number
The Linn Group, Inc.
Chicago Board of Trade
141 W. Jackson Blvd, 1220A
Chicago, IL 60604
Fax Number: 312-264-2812
2. Funding your account
You have three ways to initially fund your account after we've received your Account Forms, reviewed and approved them. Once approved you will be contacted and assigned your Account Number.
With your Account Number you are ready to fund.
We have three different ways for you to quickly fund your account and start trading. They are found under the Funding Instructions Section, which you can go to by simply clicking here.