The Ira Epstein Division of The Linn Group, Inc. offers two types of Charting and Order Entry Software packages. One is Java based. We call that "LGP-IraCharts" and the other is HTML based. We call that version "Market Center".
Features include: Order Entry , a Paper Trading Engine (only in the Java based version), Charts, Oral, Video and Written Market Commentary alond with LaSalle Street News and propietary market research..
There area 5 different versions of LGP- IraCharts to choose from. Simply click here to view the matrix difference between the versions.
Market Center...our newest product.
- HTML5-No Software Download
- Static and Custom Quote Pages
- Real-tme Profit and Loss Display
- Electronic orders
- Access both electronic and open outcry markets
- Easy Point and Click Order Entry Point and Click
- Option Chains
A FREE 30-Day Trial is available to both charting programs to familiarize yourself with the many features both offer.
LGP-IraCharts and Market Center
One Screen Online Trading Platform with One-Click Order Placement from any Chart, Quote or Option Page. Live Streaming Quotes, Charts and News. Price Ladders, Oral Market Commentary streaming through IraCharts along with a very robust Options on Futures Package is available. The HTML version does not contain a Paper Trading Engine, but does include live trading.
- Click here for to sign up for a Free Trial or call us at 1-866-973-2077
- Existing customers, click here to install LGP-IraCharts
SmartPhone MARKET CENTER MOBILE App
If you own a Smartphone we can provide you with access to our Mobile Market Center which provides: Quote Data, Order Entry, LaSalle Street Market News and acces to Ira Epstein's Videos, Webinars and Trade Recommendations!
We have several plans, including a totally Free plan which are described below.
Free Version- Non Ira Epstein Client
- A totally free version of our Smartphone Mobile Market Center is available to all, whether you trade with through us or not. Included are delayed quote data on most futures markets, delayed LaSalle Street News and Ira's Videos. Ira's Webinars and Trade Recommendations can be viewedonly if you are a subscriber to them
Free Version-Ira Epstein Client
- Real Time Globex Trade Data along with Order Entry and Live LaSalle Street News is provided Free in the mobile application to customers who maintain a funded traded account with us and who are subscribers to either our HTML version of "Market Center" or the Silver, Gold or Platinum versions of our Java based LGP-IraCharts. You free subscription includes delayed data on most non Globex products, but that can be updated to live data if you decide to pay for those exchanges fees. That's your choice. Subcribers to Ira's Daily Updates are additionally provided access to view Ira's Webinars, a Morning Flash Video where Ira alerts you to early morning trading events and of course have access in this application to Ira written trade recommendations.
Subscriber Version-Ira Epstein Client
- If you maintain a funded trading account with us but don't wish to subscribe to one of the above PC charting programs,you can subscribe to our SmartPhone Mobile Application for a small monthly fee. Your subscription includes FREE Live Globex Trade Data, Order Entry and Live LaSalle Street News. The monthly subscription cost is $25. Delayed data on exchanges other than Globex is free or you can subscirbe to have live quote data on those exchanges. Keep in mind that exchanges do not prorate their exchange fees.
Subscriber Version-Non Ira Epsein Client
- For those that don't have a funded trading account with us but wish to have Live Data on your Smartphone Mobile Market Center, the subscription fee is $40 per month, plus a $5 monthly activation fee and the exchange fees on the exchange you want live quotes from. Delayed data is free as is the Live LaSalle Street News with your subscription.Subscribers to Ira's Twice Daily Updates have access to these updates in this version as well.
An added benefit in all versions is that a text notice is sent to your Smartphone each time Ira uploads an update.
Below are videos showing how to easily set up each of the functions included in our Smartphone Market Center.
- Fixed Format Quote Pages
- Custom Quote Pages
- Order Entry
- LaSalle Street News
- QT Weather
- Audio Analysis
- Customizable Home Page
To view step-by-step video instructions on how to use QT Mobile, please CLICK HERE
GENERAL TRADING HOURS
Sunday Evening through Friday Afternoon: Sunday, 5:00 P.M. CDT through Friday 4:00 P.M. CDT
Holiday Hours: Many of the US Futures Markets are not completely closed on US National Holidays. On holidays some of the electronic Futures and/or Options on Futures Markets may be open.
Please check with your Ira Epstein Representative for more information.