An exceptionally robust Paper Trading Platform is included in every version of LGP-IraCharts (IraCharts). Regardless of the IraChart version you choose to use, the full functionality of the Paper Trading Platform works.
With Paper Trading you:
- Practice Order Placement
- Learn how to find and use different Quote Symbols
- Learn Order Placement for "Spread and Option Orders"
- Experience the speed with which orders get placed
- View "Filled Order" messages
- Learn to place orders by clicking using the "Sidebar Feature", located on Chart Pages in Silver, Gold and Platinum versions that allow for trading off of charts
- Learn order placment using "Price Ladders"
- Experience to use the "Quick Order Entry Line" on Chart and Quote Pages
- Place trades by clicking on the Last Price, Bid or Offer on Custom Quote Pages
- Create and use a "Working Order " page
- Create a nd use a "Filled Orders" page
- View the "Balance" of your Paper Trading Account in real time
- Learn to customize how you want orders placed, by using the Order Entry Function Setup Instructions
- Learn to how to use or bypass the "Full Order Screen"
- Learn to place "Spread Orders"
- Learn to place "Option on Futures Orders"
- Learn to quickly toggle between Paper Trading and Real-time Order Entry
- Clone your trading account, including cash and positions into your Paper Trading Account
There is much much more that our Paper Trading does. You'll have to experience it to fully appreciate just how robust it is!
Warning: No one should place Real-Time Orders before fully experiencing and learning how to place Paper Trade Orders. Learn the order entry process first hand in the Paper Trading Mode and apply that knowledge to real trading. We hold FREE Internet Chatrooms several times a week and additiionally provide FREE, one-on-one Chatrooms that you can schedule by calling: 312-264-2814 or 866-973-2078. You can e-mail us at: IraCService@linngroup.com
Real-Time Market News
Real-Time Market News is displayed within windows within LGP-IraCharts (LGP). Subscriptions to: Dow Jones, Reuters and QT-News are available. All provide stories on: Currencies, The Economy, Energy, Fiber, Financials, Food, Grains, Meats, Stocks, Treasury, USDA, Weather and General Market Comments. A FREE trial to QT-News with its weather pages is included in IraCharts.
LaSalle Street News....cost effective, feature rich
LaSalle Street News (LSN) offers timely and precise market information throughout the trading day. LSN provides brief snippets of news concerning major U.S Futures Markets, keeping you informed about Key events without wasting your time. LSN includes daily and regularly updated weather reports from Agricultural Meteorologist Drew Lerner of the World Weather Service. With LSN you will be kept up-to-date on the latest market conditions, current world and U.S. news, as well as daily and forecasted weather updates.
Futuresline Audio News
Futuresline, our Digitized Audio Software plays through both LGP-IraCharts and Market Center. Futuresline provides traders with timely oral information from trading floors and research rooms. From their broadcast booth in the 12th floor atrium at the Chicago Board of Trade, Futuresline provides a constant flow of audio information from experienced brokers and traders, giving you the tools necessary to compete in today's market.
By providing audio data via the internet, they quickly relay information to the trader who demands the feel of the marketplace and knowledge of the latest market activity.
Listen to Futuresline's oral market commentary play through LGP and Market Center. Your FREE 30-Day Trial to LGP includes 30-Days access to Futuresline.
In order to accommodate your busy schedule, Futuresline offers these market updates live and in archived form with LGP, so that you can hear the latest news at your convenience. Through detailed coverage of technical as well as fundamental data, Futuresline offers you the opinions of seasoned traders and analysts while keeping you abreast of the latest market conditions.
Some of the experts on Futuresline include:
Paul Hare- Recognized as a Master Technician with 25-years experience
Dr. Bill Hanlon - Futuresline Economist
Robin Fuller-Wholesale and Retail Meat and Livestock Market Specialist
Roy Huckabay- Schooled in the worlds Cash Grain Markets offer position and risk analysis
David Hightower- Providing Metals, Finance and Softs analysis and trading recommendations
Mike Hall- Cash Grain Market recaps and analysis
Dan Hueber- Cycle Timing technical guidance and trade recommendations
Futuresline is accessed through LGP and Market Center and is designed to play right through your computers speakers. Once you login to LGP or Market Center, you can view charts and news, while listening to market updates, throughout the trading day.
"Your connection to the pulse of the marketplace..."
- Live Broadcasts..8-hours a day
- Immediate announcement and analysis of Key Government Reports
- Interviews with Market Participants
- Information on Weather, Financials, Grains, Softs, Meats, and The Energy Complex
QT News Weather Maps
View vital market-moving weather patterns...
Weather Maps are included with subscriptions to LaSalee Street News. You'll see continually updated maps of all key world growing regions. 20 Maps, continuously updated every 10-minutes are included. All maps are specific to the Futures Markets with specifics about grain and energy markets.
Pictorial Map coverage includes: Maps specific to Moisture Levels, 24 and 48-Hours Fronts, 5-Day Accumulated Precipitation Forecast, Current Forecast, Eastern and Western US Satellite Images, Western Hemisphere Satellite Image, Australian, European, Indian and Chinese Weather Weather Forecasts, The Palmer Drought Index and more.
Whether you trade Grain or Energy Markets. Both domestic and world map coverage is important in making trading decisions.
In addition to pictorial map coverage, Audio coverage is provided throughout the trading session through Futuresline. The Audio files are easily accessed on the Weather Page, with several updates throughout the day from Agricultural Meteorologist Drew Lerner of the World Weather Service.
Over 65 Fully Editable Chart Studies
Over 65 fully editable Chart studies are available depending on which of the 4-different versions of LGP-IraCharts you choose to use. Market Center also has a number of technical studies. Each of the versions contains different studies. The Platinum version of LGP even allows you to write and plot your own custom studies. Studies available include: "Aroon, Average True Range,Bollinger Bands, Bollinger Bands %, Bollinger Bands Width, Beta, Balance of Power, Commodity Channel Index, Chade Momentum Index, Double Exponential Moving Average, Directional Movement Indicator, Detrended Price Oascillator, Elder Auto Range, Exponential Oscillator, Fast Stochastics, Hiekin Ashi, Heiken Aski Smoothed, High Low Moving Average, Ichimoku Cloud Indicator, Kaufman's Adaptive Moving Averages, Kaufman's AMA Binary Wave, Keltner Channel, Line Oscillator, Linear Regression Angle, Linear Regression Intercept, Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD Xover, Money Flow Index, Momentum, Normalized Average True Range, Granville's On Balance Volume, Oscillator, Wilder's Parabolic SAR, Pivot Point, Regression Lines, Regression Line Slope, Rate of Change, Relative Strength Index, Standard Deviation Bands, Smoothed Moving Average, Smoother Oscillator, Slow Stochastics, Stochastic RSI, Swinglines, T3 Moving Average, Triple Exponential Moving Average, Triangular Relative Strength Index, Time Series Forecast, Ultimate Indicatore, Variable Moving Average, Volume and Open Interest, Historical Volatility, Williams Accumulation Disbribution, Wilder's ADX, Weighted Moving Average, Williams %R and Weighted Close.
Multiple Access Points:
One feature we now all love is the ability to use LGP-IraCharts from anywhere. When logging out, the software can save to both our server and your hard drive automatically, allowing you to login from any computer you've downloaded our charting software to. Only one simultaneous connection at a time is allowed, All of your custom pages will be displayed including notes, chart lines, studies and the like. This means you can work remotely from anywhere you can access an Internet connection.
Access your charts from anywhere!
One feature we know you'll love is the ability to use LGP from anywhere. When logging out, if you save to our servers you can login from any computer you've downloaded the charting software to. All your work will be displayed including notes, chart lines, studies and the like. This means you can work remotely from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Additional features include: the ability to draw many different types of chart lines, display pointer arrows, write personal notes on charts and more. All are retained until you erase them. We've even added the ability to transport live data into Excel Spreadsheets. The Platinum version of LGP-IraCharts allows for custom writing of technical studies.
- Choose from Live or Delayed streaming price data.
- Custom Quote Pages... Choose from 16 different Column fields including: Contract Symbol, Open, High, Low, Open, Bid-Ask, Volume, Tick, Net Percentage Change ,Open Interest, Timestamp, Alarm High and Low, Open Interest and Previous Settlement.
- Custom Options Quotes Pages...view and chart Serial Options including "All of the Greeks", Volatility and Days to Expiration.
- "Windows" environment provides multiple graphs, prices tickers, new and a whole lot more on one page!
- Time and Sales..We've added Time and Sales on all markets for you to call up and use.
- Move between Bar, Line, Candlestick, Area, Point & Figure or Spread Charts.
- Plot Ticks, Minutes, Hours, Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Perpetual Charts.
- Price Alarms, both Oral and Window Popups.
- Play oral quotes over through your computer's speakers.